GSK Intern & Co-op Program
Are you looking to apply the skills you’ve learned at university and develop new ones?
Learn about our Internships and Co-op opportunities
GSK has contracted with ZeroChaos to manage the Intern and Co-op program. The Intern and Co-op program allow you the opportunity to apply the skills you have learned at university in a practical environment and learn new ones. Core skills include communication, planning, organization, problem solving, team-working and networking. We offer Internships and Co-op opportunities across the business and in variety of disciplines. Find out if you are eligible by reviewing the material below.
Information about the Internship and Co-op Program:
- Internships are paid, full-time summer opportunities; the duration of the Internships are generally 10–12 weeks with summer start dates beginning in May.
- Co-op assignments are paid, full-time work opportunities that can occur throughout the year depending on business needs. Co-op assignments are generally 4–12 months long with the average assignment being six months.
- Applicants to the Intern and Co-op program must have active student status and/or within 12 months of graduating from a degree program.
- All applicants must have minimally completed at least one year of college coursework.
- All applicants must have U.S. work authorization.
- Internships and Co-ops are located across GSK U.S. sites including: Delaware Valley sites (PA), Research Triangle Park sites (NC), Parsippany (NJ), Pittsburgh (PA) and participating GMS and Vaccines sites.
- Internship and Co-op opportunities are offered across our business divisions and across disciplines. We encourage students to apply to only those opportunities that are most aligned with the student’s major, experience, background and interest.
- GSK does not provide housing or transportation subsidies for the Intern and Co-op program. All housing and transportation costs must be covered 100% by the student.
- Interns and Co-op students will be hired as ZeroChaos employees and assigned to GSK.
Internship and Co-op Program Application Process Important Information:
- All Interns and Co-op applicants are required to complete the online application process.
- The online application process consists of the following steps:
- Registration: A PDF of your resume is required to upload at the time of registration. (Estimated Completion Time: 2 mins.)
- Online Application Form: Some fields on the application form will auto-populate with information from your resume. Please review all auto-populated fields for accuracy and make changes as necessary. All fields must be completed on the application form. (Estimated Completion Time: 30 mins.)
Tip: Allow enough time to complete the application form in one sitting because all fields are required.
- Job Application: After the completion of the online application form, you will be able to search and apply to specific position opportunities. (Estimated Completion Time: 2 mins.)
- Self-Identification: Optional questionnaire. (Estimated Completion Time: 2 mins.)
- Applicants will receive email updates from ZeroChaos during the process of consideration.
- Remember to check the site regularly for new opportunities! To access the application form in the future and/or apply for new job postings use the credentials created at registration.
- For inquiries or technical issues, contact email@example.com
Proceed to the GSK Internship or Co-op Program Application