Join the IBM Liquid Challenge Program
Join the IBM Liquid Challenge!
IBM is launching a new software design/development initiative called The IBM Liquid Challenge Program. The purpose of the program is to find the world’s best talent to design & develop innovative software applications for IBM. As a Liquid Player (freelancer), you will be challenged to develop key components of IBMs’ new applications on a weekly basis. This exciting opportunity rewards designers/developers on successful components and helps you to create your digital reputation along the way.
ZeroChaos, through our valued partner Rishabh Software, is engaging Software Professionals in India to participate in the Liquid Player Program with IBM.
Key Features of the Liquid Program include
- 100% work from home opportunity. All programming is done in a secure, remote environment!
- You choose the programming components you want to develop!
- Program specifications are always provided, and access to the IBM component code library gives you an added edge for faster completion!
- Liquid Players are paid on successful programming events, so earning potential is unlimited!
- The more successful you are, the more IBM will request you to work on programming events!
- Your digital profile is shared amongst IBM project managers and your Player peers, so the best of the best are always recognized and rewarded!
- Program and tool training with an online support community to answer questions!
- This competitive environment provides programmers and designers the opportunity to become part of one of the world’s leaders in technology.
Key Programming Languages Include:
- HMTL/Java Script
- Lotus Notes
Key Platforms Include
- UNIX (Solaris, AIX, Linux)
You may also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
©Copyright 2011, ZeroChaos, All rights reserved